Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Having Arrived!

I arrived safe and sound in Dhaka five days ago! We have finally procured some home internet access, so the blogging begins. Here are some pictures I took in the last couple of days to tide you over while I get settled in.

Welcome to Bangladesh! This is a river of the main ferry ports in Dhaka.



Welcome to my apartment! Here's the view from the balcony outside of my room:



Say hi to my housemates, Beckley and Sara! I'm not sure if our cook Rehana actually thought we could eat all of that food, but Beckley tried his best.


Now the more observant among you may notice a six-week delay between the first and second posts on this blog. No one likes observations.

I have more pictures, which means more posts soon!!

1 comment:

David said...

YOU HAVE A COOK! You lucky son-of-a. That food looks great.